Friday, April 22, 2016

Supanova Expo Melbourne 2016

Supanova Melbourne was an amazing event. A huge thanks to the organisers for having me along as a guest at this event.
The crowds were fantastic and the vibe really really good. Naomi (at her first ever convention) and myself were busy all day and it was just a really fun convention to be at.
Thanks so much to all the people who dropped by the table to chat and bough the books and prints. A special thankyou as well to all those who enlisted me to do some very cool commissions for them - this was a lot of fun.
The highlight of the event though had to be the Supa Star Sketch Off which I was invited to participate in. Getting to draw alongside uber talents like Brun Redondo (Injustice), Jason Latour (Southern Bastards, Spider Gwen) and Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz (Street Fighter, Big Trouble in Little China) was a tru honour and one of the real highlights of my career to date.
Lastly a big thankyou to my awesome table neighbours, Chamba Cruz and Dean Rankine (Simpsons) who kept me very entertained all weekend.